Sunday, August 23, 2009

I gotta pee.

I wonder if I have used that as a title before. I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

I'm looking forward to this week for reasons that may sound a bit boring. Such as working on my first photography class assignment, working on a few projects I've left on the back burner, and cleaning out my back room. (back room is this.)

That last one is the one I look most forward to while also slightly dreading. I'm a bit of a hoarder I admit it. I lost so many things on the move back here a few years ago I feel the need to hold onto whatever I own. But! I must throw out everything possible. The basic rules are; Do you remember this? Have you actually used said item in the past year? Is there any reason at all to keep this?

I have a giant garbage bag full of clothes I haven't used in a good 3-4 months. Sorting through these things will be hell for me. "But but but this is what I wore when we went to Olive Garden & he choked on the breadsticks & I got soda up my nose!"
I'm a sentimental person damn it... IN THE GARBAGE! Or... well, into the bin to be sold this coming weekend.

BIG GARAGE SALE AT MY HOUSE!
COME BUY MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS!
BRING ME A HOT CHOCOLATE & I'LL GIVE YOU A HANDY BEHIND THE HOUSE!

*cough*

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment