Thursday, August 27, 2009

Potatochips & Oniondip (Pt. 1?)

As a side side side side project I've been playing a bit of WoW in my free moments. And hey it's still fun. I'm not going to go into the whole, "Isn't it amazing that this five year old game is so impressive?" Because I can wave around my copy of MGS and say the same thing. I love your sense of wonder Snake, I really do. Anyways yes, I've started anew deciding to go Horde instead of Alliance (because that's all I've ever played now shut up) and rolled myself a big fat cow lady (chose to play a Tauren) hunter and named her Potatochips.

I've ran around the awesome drum beat land of the Tauren. Got my faithful turtle in Belf land. Danced with Undead in Silverpine. And punched some lions in the face in Hillsbrad.


Potatochips
Level: 25

(This will be more interesting later... maybe. Oh fuck you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment