Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You would cry too if it happened to you

Today's been a bit odd I think I've gone through a pretty good stream of emotions for one day.

Sleepy. Satisfied. Exhausted. Happy. Thirsty. Cried. Smiled. Upset. Pleased. Depressed. Hopeful.
And I honestly don't care if one of those isn't an emotion. You shut up.

I'm kind of not looking very forward to my birthday to be honest. It seems as though every year by the end of the night I'm crying (go ahead go ahead & sing to yourself "It's my party & I'll cry if I want to"). Though I am hopeful that there will be some moments worth remembering.

I used to make little lists of things I would like for my birthday (I never give them to anyone I just like doing it) but this year I haven't really wrote it out. I mean ok yes I dearly want a corset, I'll admit it. I have this dream photo in my head of me in a corset and bustle, possibly with a top hat, boot like heels, and scarlet-esqe make up. (Basically this is what I'm talking about) So far I have the wig. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment